Residential Home Inspections
Each residential inspection will take approximately one hour per thousand square feet of space to be inspected. The home inspection report will contain a checklist of items inspected, clear color digital photos of all areas of concern and a written list of items that need to be addressed. Your report will be ready within 24 hours of the inspection, and can be delivered via email, fax, or a hard copy can be sent overnight to your current address.
Detailed Home Inspection performs the following types of residential home inspections:
- Single Family Home Inspections
- Condominium Inspections
- Townhome Inspections
- Multi-unit Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Insurance Inspections – Roof Certifications, Wind Mitigation Inspections and Four Point Inspections
What’s Included in Each Inspection
- Roof, vents, flashings and trim.
- Gutters and downspouts.
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations.
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings.
- Eaves, soffits and fascia.
- Foundation and crawlspace.
- Water penetration and foundation movement.
- Heating systems.
- Cooling systems.
- Main water shut off valves.
- Water heating system.
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets.
- Electrical service line and meter box.
- Main disconnect and service amperage.
- Electrical panels and breakers
- Grounding and bonding.
- GFCI’s and AFCI’s.
- Fireplace damper door and hearth.
- Insulation and ventilation.
- Garage doors, safety sensors and openers.
- And much more.
Additional Home Inspection Options
- Water testing
- Spa and pool inspections
- Sprinkler system inspections
- Roof inspections
- Foundation inspections